BOOKINGS HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS 2022
Fully booked – waiting list
Holiday workshop OUTDOOR: from 04/07 to 08/07/2022
Holiday workshop PAPER THEATRE: from 22/08 to 26/08/2022
– Bookings are handled in the order in which they arrive.
– Bookings dating from before will not be considered
– Registration is only valid after written confirmation from ABC and after payment of invoice.
– You may only register children in your own family
Number of slots
– There are only 60 slots available per course and there is a high demand; there is not room for every applicant.
– In order to give more children the chance to participate, we would appreciate it if you choose only one course (this is not a requirement).
– Children from grades one to six.
– Kindergarteners who will enter grade one in September can enrol in summer holiday courses.
– 130 euros for the first child, 120 euros for the second and 100 euros for the third child from the same family and for the same course.
– The price should not be an obstacle to participate. Be sure to contact us to discuss options.
– Cancellation: The registration fee is non-refundable except in case of sickness during the entire course and with a doctor’s certificate.
– The cost of the holiday courses is tax deductible. ABC will provide you with a certificate for this at a later date.
– Some health insurance policies partially refund the registration fee. More info and conditions can be obtained from your health insurance provider.
– In Dutch
– Opening hours: 9:00 to 16:00 – childcare is possible before, and afterwards from 8.30 in the morning until 17.00 in the evening at the latest.
– The children are divided into by age into groups of up to 10 children. Courses are taught by experienced ABC educators.
– Bring a lunch. ABC will provide a healthy morning and afternoon snack.
– On one of the days the children will be cooking as an activity. They will not have to bring any food on that day.
– If your child has allergies, please let us know in advance.
– Provide clothing that may become dirty and a box or a bag to take their works home.
– During the course we’ll also go on a fieldtrip. Children who have a Mobib card should bring that with them.
– Each course has a specific theme; we make sure it’s a mix of playful, creative and active moments.